Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Its been a year- and I am half


The year went by like lightning. The first 3 months are a blur.

My path is so different now and I am not even sure who I am.

I tried being the person I was before- don't like her anymore.

tried being the person he wanted me to be- don't know how.

Now I have to find myself and that is a challenge.

I thought I was a wife, mother, daughter, friend.

1/2 of me is gone.

Searching for it's replacement.

~ele

4 comments:

  1. You are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need a replacement, dear Brave Girl. You just need to grow yourself into the space and I know that you can!

    You are special and you are loved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs* It's been over 13 months for me and things are still a mess. We can do it!

    ReplyDelete