Thursday, September 26, 2013

There is a better path to peace.

With my heart torn open and bleeding I was weak and let myself go to a place I don't like to go.
I am grieving for the dream.
Hurt People, Hurt People. and I hurt.

My heart will mend.  My actions I live with.
I let my pain trash someone that I cared for deeply.
This is something that I don't condone or believe in. 
In order to find inner peace I forgive the mistakes that were made
I wish only peace and good things for him.

There is a new scar on my heart that will serve as a reminder of the amazing beauty that was the last few years of my life.
Being human means that we make mistakes, own them, and try to be better for them.
I will never stop trying.


 ~ele

1 comment:

  1. Never stop trying! You are a beautiful person inside and out! Your wounds will make you stronger and the person you wind up loving forever more deserving.

    ReplyDelete