Friday, December 31, 2010

it's where?

i've cried for hours and there is not one thing solved.
There is no way to figure "it" out
There is no right answer, only possibilities
To say I wish i was dead is so dramatic but I do... (insert bawling session)
when it is over, it is just that. Even my 11 year old nephew knows that.
so for it to be over... 


i feel tormented by myself.
if I just left this... would it be so bad. 
for the people that know me, it would just hurt for a day or two or a week, but then. really, it would be over. and i would be over. and i don't know if I care anymore.

i'ts a new day, it's a new dawn. i just don't I care.

who cares.
why care.

really.
~ele

1 comment:

  1. Hey you!! I CARE! And I know that deep down you care too or you wouldn't be trying so hard to make a difference in the lives of others. Right?! Even more than this, God does love you and He does have a plan for you. He wants you to know that you can come to Him and He will restore you. He wants the best for you. DO NOT GIVE UP!

    ReplyDelete