Friday, September 11, 2009

Through the fire and into the storm

I walked through the fire and came out alive but only barely.  The next steps are the most painful as I walk away from this life.  Empty and not whole.
Trying to start over and heading into the unknown is a daunting task.
Start with the packing, the separation of "things" who gets what... who even wants it with all those memories attached.
The storm that I am facing is menacing but when it is over, I will be cleansed of this life and starting a new one. 
I am looking forward to the sun.
~el

1 comment:

  1. El
    I wish i was there to give you a hug. God will give you strength to get through this though at times like this you may feel he is so far away.
    Don't look far into the future, just take a day at a time and things won't look so daunting.
    You are in my thoughts and prayers and hope you can find some time to do and see some things that make you smile.
    Take care gorgeous - I know you have many wonderful friends around you.
    Lissy

    ReplyDelete