
When will she leave? this girl who cries and is on the verge of tears all the time. I know i will be ok. so why do I still get choked up at so many small triggers.
Alone in the house right now and I realize that this is my life. I will be alone, at least for a while. Am I ready for this? I don't know. I have never been alone, not for any significant amount of time. So how do I find the strength to do this? to leave this life and all its securities. To move on knowing how hard it is going to be to find a job, and a place to live, and and and...
How do I do this to him? I keep asking him if he is ok. He says yes and not to worry about him. But I know he is in pain, and he is not ok. He lies to himself and... back to why I am leaving.
~el
Alone in the house right now and I realize that this is my life. I will be alone, at least for a while. Am I ready for this? I don't know. I have never been alone, not for any significant amount of time. So how do I find the strength to do this? to leave this life and all its securities. To move on knowing how hard it is going to be to find a job, and a place to live, and and and...
How do I do this to him? I keep asking him if he is ok. He says yes and not to worry about him. But I know he is in pain, and he is not ok. He lies to himself and... back to why I am leaving.
~el
No comments:
Post a Comment